Emergency Maintenance Service
Emergency service is provided by the Maintenance Staff 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The following are considered emergency situations:
- Smoke, Gas Odor
- Flooding/Major Leaks
- Drain back up (toilet, sink and tub)
- Apartment doors that will not open or lock
- No heat or hot water
- No air conditioning (when over 85 degrees)
- Lockouts (a $35.00 lock-out fee will apply)
- Refrigerator not working
If you require emergency service after hours, please call (520) 320-5075.
In the event of an emergency, we have provided for you a list of important phone numbers. We would ask that in any emergency situation that you please contact the Management Office at (520) 320-5075 immediately after contacting the appropriate emergency service.
Pima Animal Care Center
In the event of a medical emergency:
- Dial 911
- Give the operator your address, including your apartment number and a concise, accurate description of the emergency.
- After you have called 911, if you are able, please contact the Management Office at (520) 320-5075 to let them know of the emergency situation.
In the event of a flood that may cause damage to property, or affect the normal operation of the building, designated property personnel will respond and coordinate the appropriate response.
If the building power supply is interrupted please contact the Management office at (520) 320-5075. The Management Office will endeavor to keep you apprised of any information that the Management receives from the local utility company regarding the status of the power failure and the expected time frame for the restoration of power.
Do not go through an unruly crowd to exit or enter a property. If there is violence involved, call 911 and inform of the situation, and answer questions asked by the operator. Inform Management at (520) 320-5075 that you have called 911.